Clinical expertise, technology and flexibility to meet organizational needs
Employee Assistance Program
Help your employees and their families build thriving lives, resilient minds and healthy bodies
The Magellan Difference
Mission-driven, focused on helping today’s workers and their families succeed
Long-term client relationships focused on continuous improvement
We support leaders and managers with confidential services for everyday challenges, unusual situations and developing societal trends.
- Workplace support consultants—Guidance and resources to thousands of leaders each year to improve their individual performance and team dynamics
- Top-tier education and training services—60+ courses developed by our in-house team, with 16 new webinars added every year
- Critical Incident Response—Expert support for staff when their workplace is disrupted by a traumatic event Over 3,000 events were conducted in 2020 with 100% satisfaction
- Engagement and destigmatization—A variety of communications and ongoing campaigns with multiple touchpoints
We help employees and their household members with confidential, comprehensive services.
- 24/7 support—Magellan clinicians with an average of 12 years of experience help members with the ups and downs of life, from day-to-day challenges to more complex situations.
- Lifestyle coaching—Magellan coaches help members plan, track and reach goals.
- Counseling—In-person and virtual therapy is provided by a nationwide network of 165,000+ licensed providers; virtual appointments are typically available within 48 hours.
- Digital emotional wellbeing—Artificial intelligence-driven program supports employees in building resiliency, managing stress, improving mood, sleeping better and more.
- Life enrichment services:
- Financial wellbeing—Access to expert financial consultation and resources for a wide range of concerns
- ID theft resolution—Help from a fraud specialist to challenge fraudulent charges and restore credit
- Legal services—Consultation with an attorney and access to forms and preferred discounts
- Work-life services—Online help for parenting, elder care, financial, legal and other life needs
- Discount center—Savings on major purchases, recreation, groceries and more
- Member website—Timely, curated content and centralized access to program benefits and services
Tailored solutions to help you meet the unique needs of five generations in the workforce. Click here to learn more