Magellan Healthcare has reimagined our employee assistance program (EAP) with an industry-first program that delivers improved employee wellbeing and engagement.
Did you know that 70% of employees are not engaged at work?
And that 70% of people are struggling or suffering?
The link between employee engagement and wellbeing is clear.
With Magellan eMbrace, you can help your employees thrive, become more engaged at work, and power enterprise growth. eMbrace provides not only all the benefits of a robust employee assistance program, but also a personalized wellbeing plan driven by our proprietary Gallup® Wellbeing Survey.
For Your Employees
- Gallup® Wellbeing Survey to measure wellbeing in 6 essential areas
- Personalized wellbeing plan based on Survey scores
- Digital tools to manage stress, improve mood, sleep better and more
- Magellan’s SAMHSA-approved digital cognitive behavioral therapy programs
- Wellbeing coaching informed by CliftonStrengths
- Virtual and in-person counseling, often available within 48 hours
- Work-life, financial, legal and identity theft services
- Dynamic website that guides employees to what they need, when they need it
- Monthly and annual engagement campaigns to highlight services, important wellbeing observances and more
eMbrace provides the optimal balance of high-tech and high-touch services to help your employees move from struggling or suffering to thriving.
For Your Organization
- Value Realization Guide—Step-by-step instructions and resources to help you get the most out of the program
- Workplace support consultants—Guidance and resources for managers to improve their individual performance and team dynamics
- Top-tier education and training services—60+ courses developed by our in-house team, with 16 new webinars added every year
- Critical Incident Response—Expert support for staff when their workplace is disrupted by a traumatic event
Sources: Gallup® and NAMI