Coming soon—Your new program website
Magellan is committed to providing you and your staff with a fresh approach to your Employee Assistance Program, and we are pleased to announce the launch of the new member website, Magellan Ascend.
Magellan Ascend will make it easier for you and your staff to access your program’s broad range of programs, services, tools and resources.
- Explore Services has individual program tiles for quick and easy access to services.
- App Library hosts convenient links to download mobile apps to help with anxiety management, insomnia, obsessive compulsion disorder and more.
- The Learning Center provides fresh, clinically approved content on a variety of topics, from building resiliency to handling traumatic events. Learn through articles, videos, self-assessments and webinars.
- The monthly newsletter and live webinar are featured on the homepage each month.
How will the transition work?
Your Magellan Account Manager will work with you to ensure a smooth transition and make sure all your needs are met.
What resources are available?
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- An email template to send to your staff after MagellanAscend.com has launched. Don’t forget to customize the email subject line and the text highlighted in yellow in the email template.
- Promotional collateral to use after Ascend is launched. See below for thumbnails, and contact your Magellan Account Manager to have your company, program name and phone number added to the items.
With fresh content on so many topics and helpful free resources, there’s always a reason to visit MagellanAscend.com. We look forward to welcoming you aboard!
For additional information, please contact your Magellan Account Manager.