Thank you for considering Magellan Healthcare.
Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is built upon 50 years of behavioral health expertise, with services for organizational effectiveness and employee well-being at every stage of life. With a robust combination of high-touch, in-person and digital services, our solution meets the needs of diverse employee groups worldwide.
EAP Communication Resources
Whether you are new to an EAP or looking for a change, Magellan’s EAP can help you build a resilient, high-performing workforce. Below you’ll find samples of resources we provide clients to promote the program to their leadership, managers, employees and their families.
- We support leadership and management with confidential services for everyday challenges, unusual situations and developing societal trends.
- Our Workplace support consultants give leaders guidance and resources to improve their individual performance and team dynamics.
- The Manager’s Program Guide features a program overview and manager and staff support resources. View topics
- Our in-house training team works with clinical and support staff to develop over a dozen new topics each year.
- We offer an extensive course catalog with on-demand and in-person sessions. View course topics
- We conduct monthly live webinars for all employees and quarterly manager webinars. See sample webinar calendar
- We offer a robust suite of communications to educate, empower and engage your managers and employees.
- Your Account Manager will work with you to develop a communication plan tailored to the needs of your organization.
- The Employer Communications Guide outlines communication resources and the annual editorial calendar. View sample
- Our engagement campaign provides monthly resources for employees, including a newsletter, poster and digital sign, and a quarterly newsletter for managers. See sample newsletter calendar
Please reach out to us anytime with questions.