- This event has passed.
Can a wellbeing program improve your organizational culture?
April 25 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm UTC+0
Employees are quitting their jobs in record numbers. According to Gallup Research, 52% of voluntarily exiting employees say they would not have left if they felt like their organization cared for them. How do you build a culture where employees feel valued? Implement the right programs. In this webinar, learn about the impact an employee wellbeing program had on employee retention, engagement and organizational culture for Orchard Park Central School District (OPCSD).
- Hear about the issues OPCSD faced and the impact they had on employee productivity and retention.
- Learn how OPCSD evaluated wellbeing programs.
- See how OPCSD successfully launched its wellbeing program to maximize employee awareness and participation.
- Review the engagement results to date and hear about the value OPCSD sees in their program.
- Dean L. Ramirez, ED.D., Assistant Superintendent for Personnel & Pupil Services, Orchard Park Central School District
- Rachel Suminski, MBA, GBDS, Partner, Senior Vice President, USI Insurance Services
- Matt Mazzadra, Senior Sales Executive, Magellan Healthcare