Telehealth has expanded considerably during the COVID-19 crisis and is proving to be a top choice of people who need behavioral health services. Magellan Healthcare has maintained a telehealth network for behavioral health since 2014, benefiting both members and providers.
- Enjoy more privacy
- Have more access to a deep and specialized network
- Receive treatment before work, after work or on weekends
- Have more frequent touch points to improve compliance with treatment and avoid unnecessary hospitalizations
- Avoid travel, lost time from work and weeks of waiting for an appointment
88% of enrolled members prefer telehealth over traditional in-person care.
Watch our video, Telehealth: Get Care and Treatment Wherever You Are, to learn how to meet with a provider virtually.
- Reach out to members in remote areas or where specialties are needed
- Provide care to homebound members
- Provide behavioral health services from home, office or while traveling
- Reduce no-shows and cancellation
- Offer additional and/or non-standard appointment times
- Expand the patient base and improve relationships with existing patients