Magellan is an active sponsor for events nationwide, and we employ national experts who often present on various topics across the country.
If you would like more information about upcoming or past events, please contact Aubrey Proud at email@example.com.
Magellan presentation topics
Here are just a few of the many subjects we cover during our presentations:
- Appropriate use of psychotropic medications in children and youth
- Children’s services
- Community-based living
- Crisis Intervention Teams (CIT)
- Integrated care
- Long-term services and supports
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- Mobile consumer engagement
- Peer support – efficacy, warmlines
- Performance-based contracting
- Recovery capital and recovery communities
- Social/community inclusion
- Suicide prevention
- Targeted parent assistance
- Transitions in care among the aging population
- Transition-age youth
- Wellness and community health
If you are interested in having Magellan speak at your conference or event, please email CreativeServicesandEvents@magellanhealth.com.