Magellan Autism Connections®
Increasing prevalence, high costs and state mandate requirements make managing services for children with autism and their families more important than ever.
Consider these statistics:
- 1 in 54 children have autism in the U.S.
- Treatment costs have increased to $60,000 annually per person
- All 50 states have taken government action to require coverage for Applied Behavior Analysis
In addition, many individuals struggle to obtain access to appropriate autism services. Few treatment standards, limited care coordination, inconsistent provider quality and significant costs often become barriers to care.
Making positive strides
With Magellan Autism Connections, children with autism and their families can be confident in knowing their unique needs are in the hands of caring experts who want only the best outcomes.
Our program features the following advantages:
- Comprehensive benefits management
- Highly specialized provider network
- Enhanced outreach and care coordination
- Web-based family peer support
- Robust online tools and resources
Through Magellan Autism Connections, families can receive assistance from a trusted resource that can help them navigate the complex health care system, obtain access to quality providers and receive support within their communities.
To put Magellan’s collective strength and expertise to work for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.