The need for integrated in America has never been greater. The fast pace of today, combined with 24/7 news, and a historical increase in negative feelings*, has many of us near the breaking point. At Magellan Healthcare, we recognize the unique challenges of the 21st century. We have been helping people through decades of change, leading the way in providing innovative, impactful , and are uniquely poised to guide you and your members through the next 50 years.
Behavioral Health: At the Core of Healthy, Vibrant Lives
Magellan’s mission is to help individuals live healthy, vibrant lives. Our whole- approach to allows us to do precisely that, improving member outcomes and reducing healthcare costs.
Magellan deploys an integrated approach to :
- Addressing all aspects of along an ‘s journey
- Emphasizing prevention and early identification of concerns through digital, telephonic and in- screening
- Enabling primary practices to deliver through Collaborative Management
- Providing multidimensional engagement through personalized digital tools and management, with self-help resources and other early to reduce the need for higher levels of
- Applying our clinical expertise with centers of excellence for serious , , and Autism
- Offering our network with over 118,000 credentialed providers and professionals available in , via telehealth and virtually via apps
- Delivering results that positively impact and outcomes and reduce cost
- Providing management support for and through discharge to ensure a full in the community
Through enhanced coordination of , integrated technology and advanced clinical expertise, Magellan helps individuals lead healthier lives, reducing healthcare costs for all types of payers.
Leveraging unmatched expertise, and proprietary technology, our proactive, – and -focused solutions have been shown to significantly reduce costs by up to 12%.