eMbrace Total Wellbeing EAP
Engage your whole organization with an Employee Assistance Program backed by Gallup® science and Magellan’s behavioral health expertise.
70% of employees are struggling or suffering.
70% of employees aren’t engaged at work.
It’s clear that wellbeing impacts employee engagement.
Our proprietary Gallup® Wellbeing Survey allows employees and employers to measure where they are thriving, struggling, and suffering.
- The survey measures wellbeing across six essential elements: Emotional, Career, Social, Financial, Physical and Community.
- Employees receive personalized plans guiding them to services to improve their wellbeing.
- Employers can use the wellbeing measurement data to target areas for improvement.
For your Employees
- 24/7 telephone consultation and referral services
- Personalized member website with guided experience and provider search tool
- Gallup® Wellbeing Survey and personalized plan
- Wellbeing Navigator with 1:1 support for complex life concerns
- Suicide Prevention with risk detection and proactive early intervention
- Counseling sessions
- Nationwide network: In person and telehealth
- Virtual therapy (BetterHelp): Access within 24 hours by text message, live chat, phone or video
- Coaching to assist with career, personal goals, weight management and more
- Digital Emotional Wellbeing strengthens mind-body connection with assessments and activities
- Digital Cognitive Behavioral Therapy modules for anxiety, depression, insomnia, substance use disorder and chronic Pain
- Work-Life, Financial, Legal and Identity Theft services
- Discount center with savings on major brands and everyday needs
- Dynamic member website that guides employees to what they need, when they need it
- Monthly and annual engagement campaigns highlighting services, mental health awareness observances and more
Struggling and suffering employees are:
- 61% higher likelihood of burnout
- 66% higher likelihood of daily worry
- 48% higher likelihood of daily stress
The eMbrace Total Wellbeing Employee Assistance Program will transform your employee experience.
For your organization
- Value Realization Guide: Step-by-step instructions and resources to maximize program benefits
- Workplace support services: Unlimited 24/7 manager consultations, Manager’s Program Guide, leadership training
- Top-tier training services: Orientations, monthly employee and quarterly manager live webinars, and training catalog with 60+ courses developed by our in-house team
- Critical Incident Response: 24/7 support for traumatic events with Psychological First Aid, management consultations, group and individual sessions, and telephonic crisis support